Welcome to the Sixth International Conference on
Scour and Erosion
NEW! ICSE6 in Paris - Some conclusions
ICSE6 Final TimeTable
consult information for presenting authors
Register Accompanying persons
Consult program and Register to Short courses
Sessions schedule available here
Detailed programs of short courses
Participants, Shorts courses, Accompanying persons: Registration closed
Early bird rate until July 1st.
Beware! Registration to the Banquet on Seine river, July 30th, closed (Register on waiting list)
Registration to Chatou laboratories closed
Draft paper submission is closed.
Initiated by the International Society for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ISSMGE)
under the coordination of its Technical Commitee on Scour and Erosion (TC213
), the International Conferences on Scour and Erosion have become respected events in the technical conference calendar for engineers, scientists, decision makers and administrators providing services in the areas of scour and erosion.
The importance and reputation of these events were established by the technical successes of the first five conferences:
- College Station, Texas, USA (2002)
- Singapore (2004)
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands (2006)
- Tokyo, Japan (2008)
- San Francisco, USA (2010)
In 2012, the 6th conference "ICSE6" will be held in Paris, France, from August 27 to 31, 2012!
The ICSE6 will provide:
- Various conference topics including now geofilter issues
- Discussions on new developments,
- Presentation of up-to-date concepts, practices, and field experiences,
- Short courses for PhD and engineers,
- Laboratory and site visits,
- Program for accompanying persons.